Good news for all local SMEs (small and medium enterprises). Your company’s products may be selected to be promoted and marketed in Shell SELECT stores nationwide.
This once-in-a-lifetime opportunity is brought exclusively to you by Shell Malaysia through the “Realisasikan Impianmu Bersama Shell.”
Through this campaign, the company is looking for Malaysia’s top local entrepreneurs to join this campaign. After shortlisting 30 that meet their criteria, 3 selected entrepreneurs will be awarded the Shell Private Label Contract. The remaining 27 participants will have their products displayed in selected Shell SELECT stores.
As for the top 3 entrepreneurs, their products will be rebranded as a Shell Private Label product and will be part of Shell’s offering across more than 600 Shell SELECT stores nationwide.
Who can apply?
Applicant must be a Malaysian aged above 18 years old and have a SME business registration number under his/her name.
Applicants must meet the following criteria’s:
- Malaysians who have a registered business/company with a valid business/company registration number
- You produce any of the following products : Snacks, Non-alcoholic beverages, Confectionary, Ready-to-eat Meals
- You are interested in expanding your business nationwide
Your product(s) will be evaluated on the following:
- Your product(s) must meet the regulated healthy and safety production standards
- Your product(s) should be something of interest to Malaysian customers
- Your product(s) should already be sold commercially in stores
The oil company has previously been well-known for its efforts to strengthen the SME industry, one of which is through the Retailer’s Choice program in all its stores where selected SME entrepreneurs are given special space to sell their products at petrol stations.
To participate, submit your detail and necessary information via
http://www.shell.com.my/malaysiandream. Aside from the necessary details, you must submit a written story about yourself, your business and product. This campaign will run from 18th August – 11th September 2020