It is no surprise that many Malaysians suffer from acute or chronic pain, whether it is in the neck, lower back or shoulders. Believe it or not, many people are experiencing back pain since more companies embracing remote working since the outbreak of COVID-19.
It is convenient to get to work from home where you switch on your laptop and simply work in bed for hours. Unfortunately, poor ergonomics can lead to the strain in the neck, shoulders, back and wrists. If it is prolonged, many would undoubtedly be experiencing other painful issues.
Acute or chronic pain sufferers will try almost anything to get relief. If stretching and putting an ice pack couldn’t ease your pain, seeing a chiropractor may be a good move. If you are looking for the best chiropractor who can help to treat your pain and other symptoms all over the body, you may go to BeWell Chiropractic.
BeWell Chiropractic has been operating for more than five years. Run by a team of professional and experienced chiropractors, they are among chiropractic centres that practice Gonstead technique – a technique that the team honed for years.
Treat all sort of problems using Gonstead technique
Most people think all chiropractic centres are just the same, but not for BeWell Chiropractic. They practise a specific technique called the Gonstead technique. The Gonstead technique is an effective approach to finding and treating the cause of the patient’s pain. It has been identified as the safest and most efficient way to correct spinal dysfunction whilst respecting the body’s natural movements and function.
Furthermore, the technique is proven to be the most efficient way of fixing an injury. They have successfully treated over 10,000 patients since their first-day operation.
The Gonstead chiropractor goes beyond what many chiropractors consider a spinal assessment by conducting a thorough analysis of your spine using five criteria to detect the presence of the vertebral subluxation complex:
- Visualization — Visualization is a way to cross reference all the other findings. Your chiropractor is an expert in looking for subtle changes in your posture and movement which could indicate any problems.
- Instrumentation — The instrument of choice in the Gonstead System is the Nervoscope. The Nervoscope detects uneven distributions of heat along the spine which can be indicative of inflammation and nerve irritation. This instrument is guided down the length of your back and feels like two fingers gliding down each side of your spine.
- Static Palpation — This is simply the process of feeling (or palpating) your spine in a stationary (or static) position. Your chiropractor will feel for the presence of swelling (or oedema), tenderness and any abnormal texture or tightness in the muscles and other tissues of your back.
- Motion Palpation — This process involves feeling the spine while moving and bending it at various angles. This enables the chiropractor to determine how easily or difficult each segment in your spine moves in different directions.
- X-Ray Analysis — X-ray films enable your doctor to visualize the entire structure of your spine. This is helpful in evaluating posture, joint and disc integrity, vertebral misalignments and ruling out any pathologies, or recent fractures that may be present or contributing to the patient’s condition. These full-spine radiographs are taken in the standing, weight-bearing position to fully substantiate the examination findings.
BeWell Chiropractic use the safest and most efficient way to relieve the pain on your body
As many people think they need to see a chiropractor only when something has gone wrong, or when the chronic pains are no longer bearable, BeWell try to educate people that a chiropractor can help prevent something from going wrong in the first place.
At BeWell Chiropractic Centre, they can treat all sort of problems without the help of medication and surgery such as:
- Stomach problems
- Back pain
- Shoulder pain
- Slipped disc
- Acid reflux
- and many more
This is an example of how BeWell Chiropractic help a patient with a slipped disc:
However, BeWell make a point that chiropractic treatments do not end at pain relief. There are plenty of other health conditions and symptoms that can be eased with chiropractic treatment.
It’s not too late to visit BeWell Chiropractic
If you are not sure whether to see a chiropractor or not, you can simply consult BeWell Chiropractic. They are the best professionals to talk to if you want to know whether your health condition can benefit from chiropractic care.
BeWell Chiropractic Sunway Geo
A-03-02, Sunway Geo Avenue,
Jalan Lagoon Selatan, Bandar Sunway,
47500 Subang Jaya.
+60 19 641 9884
BeWell Chiropractic Sri Petaling
13, Jalan Radin Bagus 5,
Bandar Baru Sri Petaling,
57000 Kuala Lumpur.
+60 11 1182 2300