The government’s new one-stop centre digital platform, MalaysiaBiz, offers a seamless process for the business community and makes business registration hassle-free. The portal serves as a one-stop centre that eases the registration of online businesses as well as licensing applications.
Through MalaysiaBiz portal, users can apply for new business license, review license status, renew license, and other relevant services. Users can simply obtain business registration and licensing information from the relevant agencies and apply online through MalaysiaBiz portal.
The portal provides information on business licenses issued by various level of government agencies from federal, state and also local authorities. There are five types of services under business registration and license application offered by the government portal:
- New application
- Amendment and correction
- Termination; and
- Printing of certificate/receipt etc
How to sign up MalaysiaBiz account?
- Simply go to https://malaysiabiz.gov.my
- Click “Register” and fill up all the necessary information needed and click “Send”
- An activation link will be send to your email and click the link to verify your account
How to register your business?
- Go to menu and click services. Then choose “Business registration”.
- Define your business registratration type: Business Entity or Professional Body.
- Business Entity is for business register under SSM or SKM. Professional Body on the other hand is for professional business register under LJBM, LAM, LJM, and LJTM.
- Click “dropdown” and choose the agency listed.
- Define your type of business and click “search”.
- And simply print the document or add it to “My Selection”.
How to apply for business license?
- Go to Menu and click “Services” then choose “Business Licensing”
- Search for the preferred agency and choose “License Name”
- Then click “Find” and the portal will display all the related information.
- You can either print out the business license information or add it to your “My selection”
How to check your business registration or licensing application?
- You need to go to “My Dashboard” and all the information will be there.
- The portal will show all your applications with the updated status whether your application is rejected, approved or in process.
You can apply for any types of business applications and licenses via MalaysiaBiz
MalaysiaBiz portal is able to process 23 types of business applications and up to 105 licences from all government bodies and state agencies in a single action. The platform also offers other services, including providing business data for market research.
For more information regarding MalaysiaBiz, you can directly go to the portal. Click here.