If you are looking for a way how to register a company in Malaysia with SSM, this post is specially written to help you. This guide will provide you ample information regarding how to register a company via online.
You are no longer needed to submit the application form offline – everything can be done at home at your convenience. All you need to do is log on to EzBiz official website. Simple and easy!
EzBiz is SSM official website dedicated to help users to register their businesses online. The portal provides 24 hours online services comprising registration, renewal and terminate business.
Terms and conditions:
- The owner must be a Malaysian Citizen or Permanent Resident of Malaysia.
- The owner must be aged between 18 years and above.
- Only owner/partner allowed making an application.
The rate charges by SSM are shown below:
You can register your business at EzBiz website
Step-by-step to register your business with SSM via online
- Step 1: Log on to https://ezbiz.ssm.com.my
- Step 2: Click on “sign up” button
- Step 3: Key in your name and ID number
- Step 4: Then, click “MyBusiness Services” and choose new business
- Step 5: For the first section (Main Information), fill in your personal details of Ref No, Name, Type, Business Name, Business Start Date, Business Address and Registration Period.
- Step 6: For the second section (Branches), only fill in this section if you have an applicable branch out business.
- Step 7: For the third section (Business Code), fill in your business code.
- Step 8: For the fourth section (Owners), fill in your personal information.
- Step 9: For the last section (Fees and Declaration), you can make your payment through online banking or credit card.
Here are some additional information for you to take note:
- Register the business not later than thirty (30) days from the date of commencement of business.
- A new business registration may valid for a period of one (1) year and does not exceed five (5) years on each registration.
- The nature of the registered business should not contravene any laws or likely to be used for unlawful purposes or any purpose prejudicial to or incompatible with the security of the Federation, public order or morality.
- Business Registration Certificate can be obtained within one (1) hour from the time payment is made.
- Even though businesses have been registered with SSM, business owners are responsible to obtain licenses, permits or approval letters from other relevant authorities in order to operate their businesses.
To advertise your business, product or brand here please contact Samson 012-5220789 / email us firstname.lastname@example.org