Losing job and searching for a new job in the middle of the Covid-19 pandemic is not easy. In fact, many unemployed citizens are not at all confident that they would find a new job within six months if they were to lose their current job. This thing have forced some people to find a new source of income – sometimes outside of their preferred fields.
If you have lost your job due to the Covid-19, AEON Malaysia is currently hiring delivery riders to help unemployed Malaysians during this difficult times.
AEON delivery rider job vacancy – 1 year contract
if you lost your job due to Covid-19, AEON Malaysia want you. Here are all the requirements for the position as listed in AEON’s website:
- Contract duration of 1 year
- Working hours from 11AM- 6PM including weekends and public holidays
- 1 day off every week
- Age 25- 40 years old
- Malaysian citizen only
- Have lost income or employment due to Covid-19 pandemic (must show prove eg: termination letter)
- Have a valid B/B2 driving license
- Do not own any types of vehicle (car or motorcyle)
- Possesses no past criminal records
- Have a positive working attitude
- Training will be provided
- Other terms and conditions applies
The best part about being a delivery rider is that AEON will provide you with a motorcycle and it will be yours after the 1-year contract is over. Who would give you a free motorcycle? Only AEON can do it!
If you are interested to apply for this position, you can send the application together with supporting documents to this number 012 3709750 or 012 3728406. For more information about job vacancy available at AEON, you can visit their official website here.