The Thermomix seems to have become a “viral” kitchen appliance during MCO. Many celebrities and even our Malaysian’s Queen Tunku Azizah is using it. With its high price tag, many people are wondering if it is really worth the money.
This superior technology Thermomix doesn’t come cheap
The Thermomix not only cooks, it whips, grinds, steams, mixed, blends, chops, kneads, heats and weighs to name a few. There is no doubt that it is a quality piece of machinery. The blades stay sharp, the bowl looks like new every time you clean it, and the plastic seals for steaming food don’t get corroded quickly.
Thermomix can combine the functions of 12 different appliances in one
According to the Thermomix website, the modern kitchen appliance can combine the functions of 12 different appliances in one -weighing, mixing, chopping, milling, kneading, blending, steaming, cooking, beating, precise heating, stirring and emulsifying. The Thermomix can:
- Cook pasta and rice
- Steam fruit and vegetables, meat and fish
- Stew meat, vegetables and fruit
- Boil and simmer liquids like sauces, soups and chowders
- Chop and mince up meat, nuts, herbs and vegetables
- Crush ice and frozen fruit
- Blend fruits, frostings, soups, sauces, smoothies, milkshakes
- Puree vegetables, fruits and special diets
- Grind coffee beans, sugar and nuts
- Mill into flour wheat, rice, nuts and grains
- Knead bread dough, pizza dough, pasta and pastry
- Whisk egg whites and yolks, frothy milk for coffee, and custards
- Grate hard cheese, chocolate and nuts
- Emulsify mayonnaise, salad dressings, body care products and cosmetics
- Weigh liquids and solids
- Keep heat at a certain temperature for yogurt, butter, cheese, baby food, chocolate, delicate sauces and fondue
You can use the guided cooking function or cook your own recipes
It’s proven that owning a Thermomix can help you be a great cook without too much effort. Just let it do all the cooking! Besides, Thermomix can help you turn recipes you’ve never tried before into easy and fun achievements (we’re talking about chicken rendang that takes hours of preparation and cooking). Meals that once took several hours to prepare are now just a few buttons away.
There are over 100,000 recipes you can try
Thermomix Recipe Chips are a unique innovation that lets you display recipes directly on screen. With Guided Cooking, just select a recipe from the Recipe Chip and you’ll see clear step-by-step instructions so you know exactly what you need to do. All you need to do is add the ingredients – let Thermomix weigh them for you – and activate the speed selector. Even the most inexperienced cooks will be preparing dishes they never would have imagined they could in their own kitchens.
So, should you buy one?
If you are looking for more convenience in the cooking, this machine would be absolutely perfect for you especially if you’re a beginner. It might be worth it for you to purchase it if you want to minimise time spend in the kitchen. Besides, now is a great time for you to try new recipes while staying at home with your family!
Click here to know more about Thermomix.
To advertise your business, product or brand here please contact Samson 012-5220789 / email us email@example.com.