Covid-19 outbreak causing huge impact on people’s life and many organisations are facing challenges. This global pandemic is having a significant impact on businesses especially for micro enterprises and SMEs and they need to respond rapidly. In responding to the current issue, BSN is introducing a micro loan scheme to help businesses that are impacted by Covid-19 outbreak to get back on track.
Now you can apply BSN Micro-i Kredit Prihatin with 0% interest up to RM75,000 for your business easily
This BSN Micro-i Kredit Prihatin is eligible for micro entrepreneurs who meet the following criteria:
- Micro enterprises whose businesses are impacted by the COVID-19 outbreak
- Malaysian owned business.
- Registered with Suruhanjaya Syarikat Malaysia (SSM) or Local Authority (LA).
- Business has been in operation for at least 6 months
The BSN Micro-i Kredit Prihatin is open to all business sectors. Below are the features:
- Purpose of Loan: Working Capital and Capital Expenditure
- Loan Amount: Up to maximum RM 75,000.
- Loan Tenure: Between 1 year to 5.5 years including first 6 months of moratorium on monthly installment .
Here’s a full step-by-step guide on how to apply for BSN micro loan with 0% interest
Step 1: Contact the nearest BSN branch representative. Click here to view the list of BSN branch representatives.
Step 2: Get the application form of BSN Micro-i Kredit Prihatin Business Loan from the banker or you can download the form here.
Step 3: Fill up the form and prepare the document below
- SSM copy
- Photocopy of IC
- The last 3 month Company bank statement
- Other document
Step 4: Submit the document and the application form to the BSN branch representative.
Step 6: Wait for the approval.
Please make sure the entire process is go through BSN banker to avoid scam! The Bank will not assign any 3rd parties to handle the business loan application.
For more information on BSN micro loan, please call 1300-88-1900 or visit BSN’s website.
To advertise your business, product or brand here please contact Samson 012-5220789 / email us firstname.lastname@example.org.