1. Freshly Pressed Socks, because there isn’t an adult human in this world who doesn’t appreciate the gift of quality socks.
The Singapore-based brand is all about quality socks, with materials that are carefully sourced and made in Korea. Each pair of socks is carefully designed to show a tinge of design and a shot of fresh colour that exposes another side of you. Available via naiise.com.my
2. A Grow Box, which will encourage your green-thumbed pop to get a little creative with his gardening project
The 3-Seed Boxes – Ulam, Curry and Stir-Fry features specially selected vacuum-sealed seeds that are easy to grow in tropical climates and comes with everything your dad need to start growing and cooking his own food. The set also includes a Grow, Cook & Eat Book by Fay Khoo & CY Phang. Available via eatsshootsandroots.org
3. The able-to-fix everything Sugru
It’s a moldable glue that turns into a flexible, silicone-esqure rubber and comes in a variety of colours. Perfect for making handles grippier and cables together. Available via sugru.com
4. This keyless smart lock that can be unlocked with a phone
With the Igloohome smart lock, you can unlock your door with any iOS and Android smartphone. Temporary access can even be given to other devices (for friends, family or renters) if your phone battery dies, you can always use a physical key. Available via smartlockmalaysia.com
5. The magical slim Bellroy wallet
It employs a special pull-tab system that lays cards and cash flat.
This is how slim it is versus a traditional wallet. Very intriguing. Available via Cziplee Books & Stationery
6. The cable monster destroying KVISSLE
Anything is game for this organizer, routers, excess power cords, and chargers. Plus your devices can sit right on top so they’re never on the floor. Available via IKEA
7. The completely waterproof storage space
This bag will keep the goods dry – whether your father is on foot, on a bike or in a kayak, he can be assured that his gear is safely stowed in a Hypergear Dry Bag. Available via Hypergear.com.my
8. A swanky electric toothbrush to give your dad an award-winning smile, even before he uses it.
You know, because he’ll be happy to get the Philips FlexCare Platinum Sonic HX9112 Electric Toothbrush. Available via Harvey Norman
9. An essential Kiehl’s grooming kit
Featuring plenty of items from the beloved “Facial fuel” series. The range comes with a cleanser, moisturizer, shaving cream, shampoo/conditioner, and body scrub bar. Available via Kiehl’s
9. A scratch-off poster to encourage your dad to try new things
There are four types: movies, books, albums, and places to travel. Each poster has 100 essential things that can be scratched off when completed. Available via Amazon
10. A marvel-ous tee that will make everyone GREEN with envy
You can also do a pair of matching tees proving that the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree. Available in sizes XXS to XXXL, you can also get yourself a matching set from Uniqlo
11. A basket of gourmet snacks
You can mix around with whatever your father guilty pleasure are: sweet or savoury. Think about truffle cookie and cheese straws or even just a basket of simple salsa and taco chips. Your dad will have to thank you in between bites. Available in Ben’s Independent Grocer
12. Your TIME
Because you only have so much of it, and can’t get it back once you spend it, time is one of the best and most meaningful gifts you can give your loved ones. So, why not change it up a big for this Father’s Day. Don’t just do a drive-by hello and gift drop-off for your dad. Really spend some quality time with him.